The Genii Touchsoft is a ball tip style monopolar disposable electrosurgery accessory for contact coagulation and ablation.
Low $109.00 price provides lower cost alternative to argon plasma probes and bipolar endostasis probes. Ideal for routine hemostasis and ablation procedures. When paired with ‘soft coag’ type outputs available on Genii, Erbe, Olympus, Bovie, and some Conmed generators, the TouchSoft produces an especially gentle, self-limited depth, pure coagulation– very like the eschar formed when using a bipolar endostasis probe. The TouchSoft may also be used with ‘standard coag’ outputs widely available on ValleyLab and other generators, but added care must be taken to use lower powers and shorter treatment times.
- Use with monopolar Soft Coag generator outputs for gentle, limited depth coagulation and ablation with minimal tissue sticking
- May also be used with standard coag outputs. Be sure to read the package insert for added direction.
- Compatible with all flexible endoscopes with a 2.4mm channel or larger
- Teflon sheathing provides lowest coefficient of friction for easy passage through scope channel with minimal risk of kinking
- White sheathing for easy visual identification
- Sheath diameter: 2.3mm Working length: 300cm
- Simple to use
- FDA CLEARED
See the TouchSoft Coagulator in action.
Product Number: G11-200-40
Size: 2.3mm X 300cm Packed 5 per box
TouchSoft Coagulator® for contact hemostasis and ablation. Compatible with all flexible endoscopes with channels 2.4mm and greater. Use with SoftCoag monopolar electrosurgery generator outputs (available on generators from Genii and several other manufacturers).